Troubleshooting Case Studies | March 22 - 26, 2021
- 70 Case Studies -
Member Price: $699 USD
Non-Member Price: $899 USD
Converting School Week - Online Course with Live Instructor Every Day for One Week!
1 Week Course from March 22 - 26, 2021 | Live Online Course from 11am - 1pm EDT Each Day,
BONUS: Final Class includes Private, 1-on-1 Meeting with Instructor
- Neal Michal -
Neal Michal of Converting Expert, LLC is a well-known authority in web handling, process design and optimization. He has provided technical assistance to hundreds of material suppliers and converting customers to solve the most difficult problems. He is the author of two patents, five proprietary books and has provided training to over 1,000 students. Converting Expert, LLC has led the design of unwinds, accumulators, slitters, spoolers, winders, roll handing, and packaging. Recent highlights include the startup of a surgical grade meltblown process and increasing hospital gown production by 60%.
Neal serves as a Technical Advisor to AIMCAL and is a founding member and Co-Chair of the AIMCAL Web Handling Committee.
Process Troubleshooting: Case Studies, Methodology and Solutions
Web handling is a science that touches virtually all web manufacturing and converting processes. Companies face challenges as they strive to improve productivity, quality, and cost. Troubleshooting these processes can be difficult because the science is not well understood. A logical and systematic approach should be used to identify the factors involved. One must use good science to filter the data to develop the best approach to take.
- This course will provide 70 real world case studies from manufacturing and converting.
- Industries will include film, tissue, nonwovens & laminate manufacturing, personal care & medical product converting.
- The problem as presented will be described.
- The methodology to understand the issue and gather data will be presented.
- The scientific principles will be explained.
- Options to solve the problem will be offered.
- The recommended approach and the results will be described.
- Relevant web handling science and troubleshooting techniques will be summarized during the case studies.
This is an online course that will be presented as Live Online Classes (2-hours, each day for 1 week) with Live Instructor with the class. Live Instructor online every day from 11:00am - 1:00pm Eastern Standard Time (in our Converting School Course Online Platform). On Friday, participants can schedule private sessions in which individual participants can discuss their specific questions with the instructor for a 15-minute private meeting.
Join other participants every day for 1 week with Live Classes with the instructor. You will receive a login link via email for the courses and Live Sessions a week before the course begins.
Troubleshooting Case Studies Course:
Monday 3/22: Introduction to industrial troubleshooting. Case studies 1 – 10.
Tuesday 3/23: Case studies 11 – 30.
Wednesday 3/24: Case studies 31 – 50.
Thursday 3/25: Case studies 51 – 70. Summary and Conclusions.
Participants discuss their specific questions or concerns with the instructor in private, 1-on-1 meetings.
Signup form will be completed during week to schedule specific time slots.
Upon completing the course, you will receive a certificate of completion.
1) Click "Sign In" or "Create an Account" below the "Register Someone Else" Button (if not signed in).
2) Click "Register Myself" or "Register Someone Else" Button below.
3) Select your Payment Option for Member or Non-Member below. Not sure? View AIMCAL Member List
4) Go to the top of the page to click on your Shopping Cart to check out.
Contact AIMCAL at 1-803-948-9470 or visit Contact Us page. Thank you.